Minimum Stays

Tim-and-Andrea0
Level 2
San Jose, CA

Minimum Stays

If I have a 3-night minimum stay, but because of bookings there are only 2 open days, will Airbnb allow a 2-night booking?  For example, I have a Sun-Fri reservation and then nothing Friday/Saturday, but then another Sun-Fri the following week.  My two most expensive and busy nights are left open.  Do I need to manually open a 2-night stay on that weekend or is the system smart enough to allow a 2-night booking in a hole like that?   

Appreciate any help/tips on this one.

Thanks,

Andrea

3 Replies 3
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Tim-and-Andrea0 no, the system, like any software is not "smart" enough 🙂 program just do what you tell it to do. So you should make custom availability setting for those 2 days . The best is if you do it on your pc, not mobile app.

go to host/manage listings/calendar and more/ availability settings/ reservation preferences and than scroll down to "add another requirement" . New window will open ... during / specific dates /.... here you set those two days , min 2 nights/ save

Thanks for this tip!  I didn't know this was possible for a specific time period.

Cory-And-Julie0
Level 2
Guelph, Canada

Just wanted to say thank you for this! I've been trying for days to figure out how to customize this setting.