Multi calendar feedback/anyone have the same wish?

Multi calendar feedback/anyone have the same wish?

Hi there,
This is Eduard, i am a host for quiet a while and over the years i aquired lots of listings and i frequently use the multi calendar option, i do not use any other calendar , the multi calendar is my everything, i depend on it a lot. i currently have 30 listings , with the recent changes i use two pages the first page can fit 20 listings and the second page uses the rest 10 or when i use more listings there is the rest , in order to use the multi calendar i have to zoom out the whole browser page 3 times to minimum so i can see more listings without scrolling , its kind of a good size, i see 13 listings without scrolling when the page browser is zoomed out to max, then i can scroll down the rest 7 listings , plus move to next page to see the rest of the listings, this is all kind of doable i get used to changes on Airbnb website within a few weeks , i learn very fast and i also like changes and progress.
the most recent change makes my listing to change order all the time , so the more active listings show up on the top and the less active are at the end , however the order changes daily and i cannot relearn the order daily , it takes me a week , because its all light green writing and the page is zoomed out i cannot recognize the names so easily making it really hard to work with multi calendar this way, its very exhausting , i spoke to a customer representative a couple of times since the changes started to appear asking for the same if the option to choose the order of the listings comes back as before , before there was an option to change order alphabetically , kind of listing and one more , so that way the listings stay in the same order and that saves me lots of time and confusion, my eyes are very good and i don't wear glasses , is it possible you could activate the listing order option and add more lines to the listing page so i can see all my listings in one page without having to press next to see the rest of the listings , however the listing order options are kind of very important , more important than the number of listings in one page ,
i spoke to the customer representative and he told me most of the people have 1 to 10 listings, i understand i have a lot more than that and my issues are a bit different then the rest is having, thanks for your time reading this and if you could amend those two things, the rest of the changes i love, the dashboard and the activity graff plus the rest of the changes are amazing , those two just don't work out for me.

/ 1 order of listings in multi calendar don't change
/2 more listings can fit into multi calendar lets say 40
or you can give me some suggestion how to do it from here also i am open other options , i know about coding and writing scripts nothing, but i can add something to the browser if you have something , i can learn how to add it daily if i have to . please please please
merry Christmas and happy new year
i am looking forward to your reply soon,
regards Eduardhttps://www.airbnb.com/multicalendar

5 Replies 5
Panu0
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

Im host from Bangkok. I have 40 listing on Airbnb. I had same problem with you. It very dificult to manage listing for me 😞

hi Panu , 

Glad to hear from you , i am getting used to it but really uneasy, its burning alot of my time to manage it now since the changes , i called the customer service and they did not have any report of this kind yet only me, so maybe you could also submit one at resposnse@airbnb.com 

just write that you need the alphabetical order in multiple calendar or describe it in your own way , explain details what you see and want . the more people report the sooner something will change, i have problems reading so i need to memorise the listings in what order they are and if they change daily the order i cannot memorise it so fast , and its taking forever do anything , i have to use paper grid and pen to visually see it , with this changes i am going back 20 years suing pen and paper to do bookings, i would never believe this can happen again , luckly i used to do it for living for many years so i can switch very quickly , let me know what did they respond, also call the customer service and ask what you can do , cheers Eduard

merry christmas and hapy new year 2017

Lilian20
Level 10
Argelès-sur-Mer, France

1st thing to change : Ability to order properties

Ana-and-David0
Level 7
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Now they grey out some date. the only way to do changes is to go directly to each listing.

Yellow I can se and edit. red I cannot. I cannot even click in some reservations! this is a mess 😞

Untitled.png

it looks like they keep working on it , that is a good news , i think it will take some time to complete the whole thing , i have currently the same as you the dated i have blocked before and wrote a note are permanently blocked and cannot edit anymore , but that is fine since i dont place unblocking it, i believe in near future it will be a lot better calendar and my biggest wish is the listing dont shift all the time , i am loosing focus , hope for the best prepare for the worst