What Hosts are saying

If a guest doesn’t observe house rules (No smoking and cigarette burns) and leaves the place dirty ( eg unwashed crockery and cutlery put away in cupboards, etc), dirty floors and work surfaces, old food left out. should a superhost leave a bad review or... Latest reply by Oshrat0
    Hosted for several years. Over 600+ Airbnb reviews. But across all the various platforms I list on, hosted over 2000 guests. Been super-host, lost it & got it back. Made no difference to bottom line profit. I have had 3 of my apartments trashed . All ... Latest reply by Mark1706
    I'm interested in having a co-host to manage my property in Rockville.I'm not new to airbnb (have been renting out my apartments over the last few years), but have no idea about how to get help from a co-host.Any tips would be much appreciated!Thank you ... Latest reply by Patti69
    Hello all, I was hosting a father and daughter from overseas and the visit for the most part has been fine. On the last night, something very unusual happened and it has left us feeling very strange. My husband and I keep an iPhone charger plugged into ... Latest reply by Sarah977