What Hosts are saying

Has this happened to anyone? In my listing, which is also my home, I use energy-saving light bulbs. This morning my "holistic" guests in town for a massage class complained about them, telling me they contain mercury and should be replaced. They preceded ... Latest reply by Kokomo0
    Well......Henry just called me........FUMING........to let me know when he stepped out of his study around 11:30pm to go to the kitchen for some food, he was almost blinded by EVERY SINGLE LIGHT BLAZING in the kitchen + living room with our current guest ... Latest reply by Paulette23
    Hello -I have a two night minimum. I have hosted off and on for years. No complaints in the past. The guest checked in ( I don’t live on site) The next morning demanded a refund for very minor issues. She was upset that the windows and door (going out to... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, We have two fully renovated properties (2br and 3br) in Pefkohori, Halkidiki. Since we do not live in Greece (unfortunately), we would need someone to:- welcome our guests (chech-in/check out)- help the guests, if and when needed - organize cleani...
    Does any host have a way of knowing why their guests choose to stay in their airbnb or what reason they are using an Airbnb i.e. conferences, vacation, college visits, traveling gypsy, visiting sick one in a hospital, etc. Any information would be much he... Latest reply by Lawrene0