What Hosts are saying

Hi, I got a text message late last night saying that a guest had a confirmed reservation with me although I wasn't consulted to confirm whether or not this booking was workable. Luckily, the room is available but I assumed I would always get a request fir... Latest reply by Lou99
    We have had two properties listed with Airbnb for several years, both with excellent reviews. We have both been managing the properties separately for about a year, both of us receiving all contact and having to weed through which emails, phone calls and ... Latest reply by Jeffrey-and-Juan0
    I love pets. But there is always lots of extra cleaning required, not limited to the guest room. I usually have to call a maid service specially to deal with hair and other mess. Airbnb has been promising a button to add the charge for at least 2 years. H... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    so I have just lost my superhost status even though I have been 4.8 and 88% 5 star the whole quarter, not even once falling below, never canceled on anyone, 100% response, so I am wondering is there some new rule ? Latest reply by Robin4
    • Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 22.37.57.png
    After reading so many horror stories on this forum about guests with unreasonable expectations, and their ability to tank your ratings, I finally had a guest who was completely unreasonable, and left me a one star review. Our listing is titled "Rustic Cou... Latest reply by Kimberly54
    I have noticed a few posts lately from new hosts who have got into trouble by not understanding how to set up 'Pricing', 'Availability' and general description of their listing before they go live. The next thing they know they are in a situation where th... Latest reply by Robin4
    • Help Guide 1.png
    • Help guide 2.png
    • Help Guide 3.png
    Hi All, We just have a guest who have booked for two adults but have brought along kids as well. We have stated strictly in our rules that we do not allow kids, but we do make exceptions if we are asked prior to the booking. Obviously in this case they ha... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    I have been on air b n b for couple years now and not had any issues - but i have a couple who booked and then have messged me to say can they bring soem friends for one night - this went form 2 friends which i was ok with to 4 which i am not happy about!... Latest reply by Tommy129