Multiple apartments under 1 listing

Valerio58
Level 2
Lytham Saint Annes, United Kingdom

Multiple apartments under 1 listing

Hi,

Is there a way to have multiple apartments under 1 listing? My property has 4 apartments, but at the moment I'm finding effective to just list one of them. I tried in the past to have 4 separate listings, but this didn't work as I had scarce visibility and zero bookings. Since the moment I decided to list 1 apartment only, visibility has increased and bookings are flowing in.

Now, everytime I receive a booking, this of course blocks the availability of my calendar even if I have other apartments free and ready to be booked. Is there a way to open the calendar dates to other bookings, without of course compromising the booking already placed by someone for those dates?

As I said, the option of having 4 separate listings does not seem viable, as these will have similar descriptions and pictures, and I think potential guests find it confusing to see 4 similar listings concentrated in the same geographical point.

If I could have 1 overall listing, including the 4 apartments, which would enable me to control for their individual calendars, this would be the best option. In absence of that, would you be able to suggest anything else?

Many thanks,

Valerio

5 Replies 5
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

What you are seeking, @Valerio58, is not possible on this platform.  Each listing has its own calendar even if all the rest is the same.  Perhaps, you could have different bedding for the main picture of the primary bedroom for each apartment and name each apartment differently such as a color code.  

Valerio58
Level 2

Thanks Linda! I will look into that option.

Hi, 

Did you figure out a solution on this matter? Im wondering about the same:) 

Valerio58
Level 2

Hi Martine,

Not really - when my main apartment gets booked up, I just open up the availability of a second apartment for the booked dates, so at least other guests can potentially book for those dates. But I never open the availability of 2 or more apartments at the same time, I think that confuses guests in my experience.

Tom2769
Level 1
Saas Fee, Switzerland

I'm now facing the same situation. Did Airbnb have a nice solution already for this?