My guest has checked out but i have not received any payment yet.

My guest has checked out but i have not received any payment yet.

My guest has checked out but i have not received any payment yet.  How can i follow up the payment.  Please help me on this.

2 Replies 2
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Luvi0,

You can see what payments are due by checking "Upcoming payouts" in your transaction history.

Click on your profile photo and select "Account settings". Then click on "Transaction history" and then click on "Upcoming payouts".

You cancelled reservations in December. Airbnb takes the fine for host cancellations from the next reservations. If the reservation you mention is the next one after the cancellations that may be why you haven't received payment.

For information on ways to contact Airbnb support type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Luvi0

Hello Luvi, each time you cancel a confirmed guest reservation Airbnb will not only block your calnedar from taking another booking for those dates, they will fine you a sum of money for each cancellation and those fines will come from your future hostings. You cancelled two guests bookings in December and the reason you have not been paid is most likely because Airbnb have taken that fine penalty from you future hostings.

The first time you cancel a guest booking Airbnb will let you off from the fine, but you cancelled another guest back in February and would have probably escaped penalty back then being your first.

In 4 reservations Luvi you have cancelled three, and that is of serious concern. There is a strong possibility if you cancel any more confirmed guests bookings Airbnb will delist your property and remove it from search pages!

You have to take cancelling guest reservations seriously Luvi, it mucks up guests travel plans and makes all of us look bad!

Cheers.....Rob