What Hosts are saying

I believe that is very unfair to the guests and to the hosts as well that the long-term guests have to pay as much as the short term guests pay. cleaning fees should be charged on 1 week or 2 weeks bases. I have 3 rooms and shared common areas. I have ... Latest reply by Natya0
    My guests arrived today and they just told me that the are not happy with the place in that there are shared common spaces and that I don't dlearly specify that in the description of the house. This is not correct, because I state in the description of th... Latest reply by Carl-and-Pandora0
    This time also we had a award from Airbnb. Last whole year we kept this award as SUPER HOST.Thanks Airbnb for this award, it gives me one more reason to improve and better satisfy my guests in future reservations.And also thanks for our guests who stayed ... Latest reply by Linda108
    bolnjour mon voyageur a annuler la reservation 15 jours avant la date, on m a suprime la totalite du montant d ela locationcomment dois faire pour recuperer un montant d ela reservation
    I am about to leave for a holiday for 3 weeks and unlikely to be in touch for much of that time. I have blocked my rooms for that time. If I have an enquiry or booking during the time I am away is there a way to arrange an automated response so people are... Latest reply by Bev44
    Hi all Fairly new to hosting on Airbnb and have had some good guests but lately I have had two very strange bookings and I could really use some insight or even an explanation to what I assume to be a scam. The other day I had a guest come over to stay f... Latest reply by Jarg0
    I heard from a guest that some hosts have either set up through airbnb or through their wifi router to connect with new guests when they arrive to ask them if they want to join the home wifi network.Does anyone have any experience with that kind of automa... Latest reply by Julie1071