What Hosts are saying

We had a guest who was in the process of booking our house for Thanksgiving. I don't know if because of the Instant Booking or what, she thought she was sending an Inquiry, but it actually confirmed her trip. Well, turns out, the airfare went up and they ... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    I revised my site with one room, and Airbnb keeps overbooking me. I went and revised my site and published. Now with instant reservation they keep overlaping my reservations and having to cancel clients with me being penalized over and over. How do you ge... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    I have called AirBnB and left a detailed message with a service agent three times now that they cant figure out and no one calls me back. They owe me $200. Im frustrated at the fact that I cant get someone to help my situation. So i had to cancel and lo...
    Hi all, What would you have done as far as a refund if a problem your guest faced was out of your hands and they had to cancel the day they arrived? Last month a guest planning to stay 2 weeks arrived and then left the same day because the neighbor's dog... Latest reply by Helen3

kn?

My prices appear in kn and I don't know the correspondence in euros. Airbnb doesn't explain anything about it. Can anybody help me? Latest reply by Thea6
    When guests book a lot seem to be unaware that information regarding keys, directions etc becomes 'open' to them. As I work outdoors often nowhere near internet access I would like to know that all my guests are aware of this process as I often arrive bac... Latest reply by Karen-and-Brian0