What Hosts are saying

hello there! ok so i have an older guest (in her 50s or 60s) staying during this long weekend and from the beginning it's been difficult. she told me she would check in at 2:30pm on friday and then called me at noon saying she was already in the area and ... Latest reply by Nancy67
    My policy is strict. A confirmed gust cancelled the night he was to arrive while I waited for his arrival. I presumed he was not refunded. I just got a message about money being sent to me for another reservation and it seems that airbnb has deducted the ... Latest reply by Linda108
    We are Airbnb hosts as you can see in our profile. Yesterday our friend suddenly text us that she is coming to Stockholm for the weekend. Unfortunately our apartment was full & we tried around dozen listing to book in Stockholm but except one all other tu... Latest reply by David126
    I have had two requests today both by people new to Airbnb. It is a holiday weekend and it seems there are unscrupulous folks who use stolen credit cards, rent last minute and ask to check in late. I realize there will be some that are new and I try to ... Latest reply by Hope5
    What if the guest left positive comments but only left 3 stars that means your place looks bad? Even one person who leave 3 or less stars will pull down the average. I think the stars need to go from 1-10 to make it more nuanced and fair. With 5 stars the... Latest reply by Philip10
    I have a guest that did a same day booking. The problem began when she checked in at 2am in the middle of the night with a Uhaul worth of luggage bags and plastic bags. It literally took her 30/45 minutes to bring everything in.Secondly later on that day ... Latest reply by Deborah1
    We have two listings on airbnb, and we have put instant booking on both of the listings, but since yesterday, they're both gone. We have the request a book option on our listings, but no instant book, even though we've set them in the settings. We didn't ... Latest reply by Bob39
    The Extenuating Circumstances Policy says I must file a claim but does not tell me where to do this and I have been looking all over Air BNB for it. The local municipality has decided to start construction on the access road to my property which is 1) ext... Latest reply by Donna15