Noisy guests

Noisy guests

Hi,

3 days ago I've received a complaint from the neighbor who lives in the apartment below mine that there is a lot of noise coming from my apartment.

I've immediately wrote one of the guests who stay there (there are 2 girls staying) telling her about it. She said they will be careful about it and that they are sorry.

Today I have received another message from that neighbor saying that they still make noise and that it is constantly going on like that, noise of people (a group not just 2) speaking, laughing, furniture moving, shouting to each other in the apartment and in the stairs night and day. She also said she saw at least 1 guy there now and 2 guys the day before in the stairs coming down from my apartment.

They have received one warning already and they seem to ignore it.

The well-being of my neighbors is very important to me and I must say I am also worried now about the safety and condition of my place. I do not allow more that 2 people in the apartment and this is part of my listing's conditions.

I want to send someone to the apartment in my behalf (I am abroad at the moment) and I don't see another option but for them to leave my apartment immediately. How should I proceed with the matter? This is urgent since as my neighbor told me the situation can't continue.
What is the policy of airbnb about it?

Regards,

Guy.

1 Reply 1
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Guy95  You need to document everything in the AirBnB messaging system including copies of what the neighbor sent you then call AirBnB. Tell them you warned her once already and now found out their are more people than booked and the noise/distubance level has not been addressed by the guests only gotten worse. They need to be relocated now. You will loss the money for the remaining days, but at this point you need to keep your neighbor happy. Be polite, but very firm with the Customer Service rep, they will want you to give them a second chance. Make sure they understand you gave them a second chance already and they blew it big time. 

AirBnB Israel +972 3 939 9977