Not seeing a different format for guests reviews.

Elizabeth610
Level 6
Greensboro, NC

Not seeing a different format for guests reviews.

I get good reviews but was looking forward to  getting more detailed feedback from guests with the new review system that was recently announced -  prompting guests to mention details about various amenities etc. When does the new review system begin? 

21 Replies 21
Elizabeth610
Level 6
Greensboro, NC

Thread Observation - Level 10 Hosts give very few thumbs up on posts or replies!! While the newbies give thumbs up all around!  I believe that newbies need to receive some Thumbs Ups - to build your level status? In the conversation no matter how many comments or appreciation is given, I never recevied one thumbs up. 

@Elizabeth610. Gosh, I thought the levels were about the number of posts. Am I hopelessly wrong?

@Susan867 - unfortunately, I am self-taught and only know what I have seen which is not much to say... if the Levels are just gained by the number of posts you make ... that is fine. But it is somewhat obvious that newbies or those with low levels ....?  could benefit from some occasional thumbs up... just my take. 

I would venture to say that I would naturally give a thumbs up to anyone who posts a reply to any post, no matter how slight,  I made. It is basic acknowledgement that should happen. 

Hi @Elizabeth610. I think level 10 hosts are often busy answering queries, so the time they are utilising is limited to constructive responses. I do give thumbs up, to all levels of hosts, but not randomly - more when I am totally agreeing with the comment. 

Tif1
Level 6
Borlänge, Sweden

@Elizabeth610Thumbs up 😉 to you for that one

Back at you! 🙂