PAYOUT DELAY

Fernando816
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

PAYOUT DELAY

Is anyone experiencing issues with ABnB pay outs?

Its been a few weeks for me, had a few pending pay outs for previous reservations, contacted ABnB and issue was resolved with in 24 hours.  It happened again with the reservation right after and now I'm owed for 3 and no one there is getting back to me. I have spoken to customer service 3 times and they say my case has been sent to the correct dept., that its set to high priority, that they will contact me...etc.  Nothing, radio silence!

I've been hosting for about a year and payments have always been prompt, I use paypal.  Don't understand whats going on?  

9 Replies 9
Vatsim0
Level 1
Gurugram, India

Even I am also facing delay in Payouts. Earlier payouts have been very prompt. Whom should I contact to get better clarity?

Daniel1598
Level 10
Fairfax, VA

@Fernando816 Sorry to hear this. I've never had payout issues unless it was due to a guest's payment method (i.e. needed to update credit card information). In that case the issue was resolved quickly without customer support. If this is a recurring issue would you consider using a method other than paypal?

Fernando816
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Thanks  for your input Daniel!

Seems there was a hold on my payments, because I needed to verify my identity. ABnB finally wrote me yesterday to notify me. They sent me a link to verify my photo ID, I received cofirmation and today I received my backed up payments. 

@Fernando816  Thank you so much for posting the "reason" and resolution. Had you submitted these documents before?

Fernando816
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Yes @Susan0,

I did when I first stqrted hosting about 10 months ago.

Valerie579
Level 1
Johannesburg, South Africa

Also experiencing my first delay and it is difficult to get feedback from Airbnb. 

I just noticed that several payouts are still pending from reservations completed 2 months ago!  I have been a host for over 2 years and never had this issue before.  I contacted Airbnb about it and they said they would look into it, but no ticket was established.  Will keep following up.  

Marthe10
Level 2
New Paltz, NY

Hello, my last 3 payouts have taken 3 business days to land in my bank account as direct deposits. Previously I’d have a guest check in Friday, be paid Tuesday (if Monday isn’t a holiday.) Now I will be our on Wednesday OR Thursday for the guest. Airbnb seems to have changed their policy with zero feedback from Hosts. There is na thing we can do about it except to fill out a complaint. Form to follow.

WTAF. 

Marthe

I have been working with Airbnb  from December 2021 1st payout. I got soon after that for every payout I do a lot of struggle writing to customer support  hundred times making one and other baseless excuses. This time guests check in on 16/4/22 but till today I have not received payout for the same. customer support team writing from the last ten days  that your payout is ready to release " it shows that the payout will be released in your payout method ending in 8377 but under payout routing rules, the payout method that shows is the one ending in 1957. Please use this link and follow the instructions to change the payment method to your bank card ending in 8377 " I gave a reply "    I have received many payouts in an account ending 8377 and it's the only default payout method from the very beginning. Account ending 1957 is removed from the starting and Airbnb never sent any payout in this account and it's not a default payout method. there is no confusion from last one year, nothing has changed. It's only a waste of time.   Now what should I do for such a big company staff is making these baseless excuses just to delay the payout.