Payout

Agustin22
Level 1
Montevideo, Uruguay

Payout

I have a huge problem. I am a host and have been trying to set up my payout method for weeks now. The problem was that airbnb was still using my old phone number and the website would not let me update my payout method. It was sending the verification code to my old number. Well since then I have been trying to fix the problem and have spoken to a couple of Account Help agaent whom both have said that tha problem would be fixed. 

Then again today my old number was still showing up and I was still not able to set up my payout methods. 

A little while ago I was finally able to set up the payout method. Something that should have been done weeks ago. However now that I have it set up its telling me I have to wait 5 days for airbnb to verify this before they can send the money. 

I am really thinking that the best option for me right now would be to go with another company and list my place elsewhere. I dont feel comfortable enough with airbnb due to the way they havent been able to fix a problem that I have been requesting for weeks. 

I will not wait 5 days. If they insist on that wait time even though its not my fault at all I will just have to turn the guest back when he shows up at my house tomorrow. 

2 Replies 2
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

In the world of fair competition, @Agustin22, it's always good to expand your markets. 🙂

For obvious reasons, let me not delve into it further.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Also good to keep in mind that Airbnb is a ~force~ you also want in your corner. So while opening other doors, best to keep the Airbnb door definitely open.