Payout

Maricor1
Level 1
Makati, Philippines

Payout

My guest arrived last November 22 & already left last November 26.  He already paid Airbnb but until now, I didn't receive any payout from Airbnb.  I have been e-mailing them & have been promised that they will ecalate my concern to their bug team.  But until now, no one from their end contacted me anymore.  What's happening here?

4 Replies 4
Maricor1
Level 1
Makati, Philippines

*escalate instead of ecalate, typo error

Ryan597
Level 2
Margaret River, Australia

I had guests stay the 9th November, then again the 24th and again last night. 

I received an email from air bnb on the 4th telling me to update payment receival details. I’ve done so and spoken to air bnb every 2nd day from the 19th of November for the last 2 week attempting to get my $400+ dollars. 

Air bnb are making every excuse under the sun not to pay me and say that it’s “a computer error”. I’ve been told this has effected 23,000 hosts. 

Thats potentially 23,000 rooms or houses unpaid and earning interest in air bnbs suspence accounts. 

This is robbery people. 

A multi-billion dollar company which owns no property and uses US the hosts and workers to fuel their pockets. 

I demand my money for what I’ve worked for. 

Move spoken to 3 different supervisors so far and again to a manger named “Hendric” 

Who has promised me a call back with a resolution. 

This is into its 4th week of no payment. 

I’m shutting my doors and not allowing anymore bookings to stay. (I’ve 4 guests in the next 2 weeks) 

air bnb this is pathetic. Where is my money? 

All of us need the money they are supposed to pay us.  I just hope that they will be decent enough to honor their words.  YES!!! Exactly they are making more profits from our money because they don't remit our money to our banks on the dates promised.  They can earn interests from the banks for doing so. They are earning more from what we earn and to think that we are the ones investing here!!!!

Hi Ryan, Was just wondering how you are going with this matter, Do you have your money yet ?