Portland Area Host Meetup!

Debi1
Level 10
Portland, OR

Portland Area Host Meetup!

Host2Host, the nonprofit trade assocition for hosts  is having it's 1st Birthday Party on March 14, 2019.  We invite you to come, learn what Host2Host is doing in our community and City, network with other hosts, and enjoy some food and drink.  

March 14, 2019

6:30-8:30

Oregon College of Oriental Medicine (right next door to Airbnb HQ)

You'll need to RSVP

https://host2host.org/event-3219016

Hope to see you there!  

5 Replies 5

Hi There ,

Unfortunately I wasn't yet around for your planned meeting and I hope all had a wonderful time and found it productive!

I am relocating to the Portland Oregon area for work and as my hours allow free time I have been looking into possibly managing an air bnb property for someone as a live in .

I would like to hear from anyone looking for this type of arrangement or any information that you can give me on the best way to get my offer of services out there. 

Hi Pauline,

We potentially have a situation that could work well for you. Do you have an email where we can contact you with details?

Laura3216
Level 1
Portland, OR

As a new host,So far, so go, at it less than a month and we're up and going. And, it'd be more fun if I knew other Airbnb hosts.   Share tips, support each other. I'm looking to chat with experienced hosts - for tips, community, and chatting. 

Hi Laura!  Join Host2Host - the trade association for hosts, located in Portland.  We are having a HostFest celebration on Oct 13.   There are over 200 local hosts in our association and we would love to have you join as well.  HostFest 2019 is sponsored by Airbnb and a number of our local businesses.  Find us at Host2Host.org and on Facebook at Host2Host-Coast to Coast.

We just started with Airbnb in May and now are Superhosts. Would like to join your group as we live and host in Richmond.