Pricing that worked last year....

Nellie-and-Ben0
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Pricing that worked last year....

Hi fellow hosts! Does anyone have a great trick for remembering what pricing worked for you in terms of the previous year? Our house is pretty heavily booked but when setting the pricing for the year ahead i can never remember what rates booked the best and what was too high so the nights sat. Bc airbnb makes it easy to change the price of each individual night, i often play with the numbers to attract bookers depending on the season. But then when they book i can't rmember what worked! I WISH AIRBNB would automatically set up the following year using the pricing that booked the previous year (with the option to, say, increase the numbers that worked by 10% etc each year) but otherwise i feel like i'd need to keep some detailed excel spreadsheet and i don't really have the time for that. Afterall we have about 80 bookings a year. Thoughts? Strategies?

1 Reply 1
Pete28
Level 10
Seattle, WA

You can atleast see the total per month and price range under progress - I try to figure out roughly how to make a similar amount or more 🙂 But ideally rather than smart pricing an option to copy pricing would be good.