Problems with check-in instructions

Problems with check-in instructions

Anyone having this challenge? 

First they changed the way check-in instructions are handled. Removed the key icon that allowed me to push out the instructions and now they go out automatically. 

Okay, would've been nice to know that, before a guest had to tell me that he'd already received them as I was panicking looking for them and figuring out how to send them. Embarrassing. 

Next, they didn't go out at all to my next guest. 

Several calls to support confirmed that they are SUPPOSED to go out automatically now and "oops, sorry, guess we should've told you about that." But no clue as to why they didn't go out to my next guest. 

AND:

I can't see the check in instructions at all on the desktop version--can't edit them, cause I can't see them. Support says they can see them and I should try another browser. Interestingly I CAN see them when I check a browser on mobile, but not any browser on desktop. 

So frustrated by this and PS: it's been THREE calls to support about this, along with promises that senior support technician would get back to me within a few hours. That was days ago. 

signed,

Super Frustrated Super Host

3 Replies 3
Marie6364
Level 1
Nassogne, Belgium

Same for me. 

Guests can't find the checkin instructions. It's becoming more and more. Always have trouble with them because they can't find it where it is. 

Hannah-And-Victor0
Level 1
Río Grande, Puerto Rico

I’m having the same problem!! Any resolution that y’all have found?

Mary419
Level 10
Savannah, GA

I thought I was the only one who missed the old key icon to push out the guide. 

It is ridiculous that they make the guide so impossible to find and literally impossible for the host to share. Only programming a message with the words is possible not the photos, etc that make the guide so helpful.