Property Management Software

Shena1
Level 1
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Property Management Software

Dear All, 

We are looking for a Property Management Software that can manage multiple listings across multiple marketing channels, with a great CRMS system, Inventory Mangement and website template. Any ideas? 

Thanks 

Shena 

*[Title updated]

7 Replies 7

Good evening,

Not for the sake of promotion but to answer the question - you can go for AirGMS. It is a cloud-based property management software designed for Airbnb property managers to handle multiple Airbnb accounts. With AirGMS you will be able to: perform all major Airbnb operations with one software, receive popup notifications, pattern template responses, leave to-do notes to communicate with your crew, schedule cleaners, operate multi-calendar dashboard, read incoming mail in Unified Inbox, get one phone number per each Airbnb listing, automate your vacation rental business with powerful Airbnb management tools. [link hidden]

Thank you,

-Daria

Maria-Lurdes0
Level 10
Union City, NJ

Hi @Shena1 I want to find that same golden unicorn!

Ivan110
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Check our airgms.com

Home-In-Montreal0
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

check out this list of all the Property management systems that integrate with airbnb

http://www.vacationrentalmarketingblog.com/airbnb-10-partnerships/

Newhaus0
Level 2
United States

Hi @Shena1!

We have a complete solution to help you manage multiple rentals across all major channels, with consistent (and automatic) communication for all channels, dynamic pricing, channel multipliers (so you can make the same amount of money no matter which channel), and much more.  We will list your properties on your desired channels if you're not already listed, and we'll automate payments and payouts for you 100% for all channels.   Check out our system at www.newhaus.io.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Emil H.

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Holly315
Level 2
Portsmouth, NH

Any updates or feedback on the above recommendations?  Owner (Property) Management Software that offers all for multiple properties, marketing channels, with a great CRMS system, Inventory Mangement, etc.    All feedback welcome and appreciated.  

Rhys36
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

I use BookingAutomation I love it! It actually connects to more marketing channels than AirGMS does and completely automates my payment process