Resolution Center Broken

Matt3392
Level 2
Melbourne, FL

Resolution Center Broken

Resolution Center has been broken for months. If I go to AirBNB.com/Resolutions it only says to Go To Inbox with a button to submit a Request for Money. I go to inbox and click on the message for the reservation I need to submit a damage request or lost key fee or pet fee etc. I go down message page and click on the Send or Request Money link on the left. It takes me to the Resolution Center again which says Go To Inbox. THIS DRIVES ME NUTS. I have to call AirBNB every single time I need money for something from guest. This is ridiculous this has not been fixed already. I reported this months ago to multiple representatives. Please fix it. I have tried from my Macbook Pro, Safari, Chrome and Firefox web browsers none of the work. It doesn't work from my app on my new iPhone 11 Pro Max. It only worked on my father's android phone app.

3 Replies 3
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Matt3392 

Are you making your resolution requests from the listing admins account or your own account?

Co-hosts can't send or request money for co-hosted listings, we have to either ask the listing admin to do so, or log in with their credentials.

Apologies in advance if you already know the above and the issue is something else entirely!

Paul.

Thanks that worked!  How do I setup a cleaner as a cohost and pay her with a split payout method as a flat amount not % based.  This feature needs to be added!!

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Matt3392Thought it might be that. Glad you're sorted!

You could look into the "teams" feature, so see if that might be an options for the payments you want to make- BUT BEWARE activating the teams function stops you using the co-hosting function.

:)))