Self-check in help

Valerie157
Level 2
Fort Myers Beach, FL

Self-check in help

I have 10 listings all of which I make very detailed self check-in insturctions that I send the day of using the "key" in the guest conversionation on my phone . I have made a change to check-in for one of my listings. I am trying to upload the new pictures into the area that will be publisghed for the "key" and all pictures I upload look like they are going to upload and then the picture is blank. Anyone else having this problem? Any solutions?

5 Replies 5

I thought it was just me...that with financial Progress not working and the weird way the calendar switches views mid month...I think they must have 1,000 monkeys typing all at the same time in IT hoping to write a masterpiece.  ALSO, when you contact them to explain a problem...you have to describe it from the very beginning each time. Anyone every read the Michener book "Hawaii" ? He starts with how sand forms an island over the milenea...kinda like thatScreenshot_2019-06-01-06-26-57.png

Screenshot_2019-06-06-12-09-51.png

I feel kind of bad for making fun of monkeys

Bruno2
Level 2
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I am having the same problem here. I tried to modify the checkin instructions on either iOS and Android, and it seems the same: no new pictures are properly uploaded. 

Debra327
Level 2
Nanoose Bay, CA

I am still  trying to figure out how to even add Self Check in at all! Using my Android phone. Any tips would be great. Thanks! 

Lisa1616
Level 2
Orlando, FL

Valerie, 

with ten Listings, what percentage of guests actually use the “self check in” feature?

I had a guest with great reviews check in late last night because of traffic/weather and sent him that link three times so I could go to sleep! He never did “click” on the link and said he didn’t know what I was talking about...

of course, it is Florida so there is that

frustrated