Share Experience in Cambodia

Sopherth0
Level 1
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia

Share Experience in Cambodia

Hi AirBnB community, 

I have learned about the Sharing Experience on Airbnb. There are many destinations are launch and those people in those destinations are happy to share their experiences with Airbnb clients. This is great to have this tool that you offer them this great opportunity.  But unfortunately, Siem Reap one of the best travel destinations in Asia does not have an opportunity to share our experience with everyone who is looking for. In this meaning, I would be appreciated if you can launch this destination as soon as possible. I am sure Airbnb will be growing faster in 2020. Thanks

5 Replies 5
Poline0
Level 2
PP, Cambodia

Agreed bro! We must be prepared so when Airbnb decides to launch the program we are ready!

Sopherth0
Level 1

Airbnb launch experience in Siem Reap destination but seems my experience submitted a long time ago does not approve. Hope they review it and live it soon 🙂

Suy63
Level 1

Hi, I am new to airbnb. Can we share experiences here about hosting? I have a question about payouts, as it seams it is very expensive (too much fees) on the payouts to my ABA account. Please contact me if you can suggest something else for me.

@Suy63  Yes, this forum is the place to share hosting stories, ask for help or ask questions. But you should post your question as a new topic, rather than on a thread that is unrelated to your question if you want to get responses. On the first page of each forum (Help, Hosting, etc) on the top right of the page there is a box that says  Start a Conversation. Click on that and it will take you to the page to write your post or ask your question.

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for the guidance for @Suy63 , @Sarah977 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines