Superhost: checked, but basic requirements on 2 not important listings not check: so superhost ok?

Greg1285
Level 2
Zürich, Switzerland

Superhost: checked, but basic requirements on 2 not important listings not check: so superhost ok?

Hi, I am full filling all the 4 criteria to become a super host (stays hosted, overall rating, cancellation rate and response rate) so it should be all ok to become a superhost.  However, in the basic requirement part, it is written "2 listings need your attention" as I have another 2 listings (actually the same one because I copied the first one), which I simply used twice to rent the room I am living in when I went on holidays in Q4 2019. I, unfortunately, had to decline a request as I was still a rookie and did not close the calendar. In one of them, I do not have a rating and acceptation rate is 0: normal because I did not rent it at all. In the second one, I have a 67% acceptance rate as I declined 1 request ( as I did not block the calendar in the future). So all in all, just looking at superhost part, I am ok, but taking into account the basic requirements, then 2 of my listings are not ok ... but for what? According to me, I should obtain the superhost status as I am fulfilling the 4 criteria. 

Thanks for your help and merry Christmas.

Grégory

2 Replies 2
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Greg1285 

Snoozed and unlisted listings are not taken into account for the superhost assessment.

Not much longer to wait, Good luck

Greg1285
Level 2
Zürich, Switzerland

Thanks Jeff. I fully deleted the 3rd one with which I did not do anything anyway. So only 1 listing remaining and causing a problem in the "basic requirement" part: this one is listed but the calendar is fully blocked (I fully blocked it only i notice that it was open in the future and that someone booked it, and i declined, and this decline is now making me wonder). Is that not enough? Shall I then snooze it or even better: fully delete it? If I do that, I will lose 2 stays hosted, which will reduce my total number of hosted nights, and I will be on the hedge to have my 10 hostel stays before the end of the year.