Those 5 people dead are your fault Airbnb, you and Homeaway are responsible.

Paul5861
Level 3
New York, NY

Those 5 people dead are your fault Airbnb, you and Homeaway are responsible.

Shame on you Airbnb and Homeaway.  Because of your greed 5 people dead and a home destroyed.  I am going to contact my congressman and ask everyone I know to do the same to institute rules to prevent you from using your monopoly power to force owners into these kinds of situations.  You should not be allowed to force people into taking instant booking because you do by punishing us if we don’t. You should not be allowed to interfere with the direct communications between owners and renters because it prevents us from properly vetting potential guests and protecting our homes and communities,  You interfere is free communication with travelers because ONLY to make sure you get your blood money, you should not be allowed to punish owners by manipulating your search results simply because owners want to be able to refuse to rent to suspicious renters.  YOU KILLED THOSE people and you have to be held accountable. This is one of those few times when I will work for MORE government. Give owners back the control they deserve in managing their homes or face the consequences of your actions.

0 Replies 0