Traveling nurses

Traveling nurses

I want to rent a room with full use of my home to a female traveling nurse, any suggestions?

3 Replies 3
Lynette57
Level 10
Gladstone, Australia

Avertise in local hospitals.

John1080
Level 10
Westcliffe, CO

@Michael2508, I recently got in touch with www.furnishedfinder.com, which is a site that you can join and traveling nurses and such can search listings. You might look into it. 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Michael2508

As a volunteer myself I really appreciate the dedication of those who choose to do what you have done in life. You are obviously a man of high principals! 

Having said that Michael, when I saw this post my reaction is....this is not a good look! I feel many prospective guests will be put off at the thought of booking a listing run by a sole male image.

Michael, it is terrible that men are perceived this way, but unforunately enough of our gender have chosen to treat women as some sort of object rather than fellow humans and the tag is possibly well deserved and just another cross you and I have to bare Michael!

Can I suggest to you that you show a profile photo together with your daughter.....it would make prospective guests of the type you wish to rent to more comfortable, and you may find this will increase your listing appeal.

Also two listing photos is not enough to give the prospective viewer any indication of just what your listing offers. You say you are willing to share the house but you show nothing of what you are sharing!

Food for thought Michael....all the best with your hosting mate!

Cheers.....Rob