Unable to log into account

Annette-and-Ronnie0
Level 2
Hot Springs, VA

Unable to log into account

I have always logged into my account using the same credentials and suddenly, when trying to manage my listings, my account cannot be verified.  The only change I have made is upgrade to windows 10.  My android phone has no problem navigating the account though it is a pain to use.  

Have others had this problem?  Not being able to quickly access my account makes hosting a challenge at best.

Thanks!

7 Replies 7
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

I would contact Airbnb right away.  The best  and fastest way is through twitter @Airbnbhelp

Vicky3
Level 2
Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany

I am having the same problem
Vicky3
Level 2

Could you please post an answer to this thread if you find a solution? I am also getting the "cannot authorize your account" notification.

You need to contact Airbnb.  They are the only ones who can help you get logged in.  Try @airbnbhelp or call the help line for your country.  

Here's a list of phone numbers:

http://globalhosting.freeforums.net/thread/1143/airbnb-contact-phone-numbers-countries

Vicky3
Level 2

I got in contact with Airbnb. Apparently it is a technical issue on their side. It sounds like everyone who originally signed up with a Facebook account is affected. You have to reset your password using your Facebook email address. That should sort out the issue. I also found I could log in normally if I used incognito mode for some reason. Hope that helps.

Cara184
Level 2
Ontario, Canada

At this point I guess I am just venting as many of you have the same issue that I am not experiencing (and not enjoying it!). I cannot access my account - as a host - in order to make changes. It's as though I've given up control to Big Brother - Yikes. I can see my listing on airbnb but have no way to monitor it personally.

It is not connected to facebook - so unfortunately the above solution doesn't help me. (Thank you Vicky in Hamburg for sharing). Any suggestion would be helpful. If I find any answers I will also share - 

I MEANT; Many of you have the same issues that I am NOW experiencing