Unreasonable complaints

Tracy77
Level 1
West Hollywood, CA

Unreasonable complaints

Guest called second day with list of three complaints 1) three of the four burners on the stove have to be lit with the lighter guest was told they won it would be repaired day to however this is not acceptable to them. 2) no hot water in one shower The shower including the Grohe New faucet entire home is new-possibly the four showers before this person hot water is fine 3) there were no wash clause per guest this was not true there were three next to the 20 bath towels and five hand towels I would prefer to give his money back and have him leave

17 Replies 17

Yes, she may have smarts but she has no idea on real life....  

I guess I will have to start putting signs up too!

Yes, she was messaging me through the system, so there is record of her threats.  I was very calm and kept my conversation very factual.

Thanks for replying!

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Kate270

Hi Kate, that is definitely a threat and will not be tolerated by Airbnb. If this person is the account holder go to her profile and 'Flag' it!

Under the user profile name you will see a box that says 'Report this User'!

By doing that you will bring it to the attention of Airbnb, you will be presented with a 4 choice box asking why you are reporting this user. State inappropriate contact, quote the booking reference and highlight the threat aspect and Airbnb will take care of it from there.

I am sorry you have had to strike this so early in your hosting career but you are doing a good job. I particularly like the way you respond to every review. Not enough hosts do that, and I feel it is like closing the book at the end of the story. Good on you!

Cheers.....Rob

Thank you Rob, I will take your advice on board. As I said, I'm just really disappointed. Has really put a dampener on this whole experience which has been so wonderful. 

Cheers

K