Violent Profile Photo

Violent Profile Photo

Hey guys! I've been hosting for a few years now and haven't came across this situation yet. I have a request from a Guest whose profile photo is violent/profane/offensive. I reported it since it met the guidelines for reporting. But now I feel like I'm in a catch 22. If I decline the request, they will probably leave a negative review for my business on other review sites. If I accept it, I'm worried about what type of person I'm hosting. This is a lodging unit I'm running as a business, so it's not in my home, but still. Is there something Airbnb can do about the situation? 

3 Replies 3
Elizabeth429
Level 10
Madrid, Spain

@Grande-Hot-Springs0,

How can you be so sure they will leave a negative review of your business? Has it happened before?

Liz140
Level 4
Danville, IN

Call Airbnb and discuss it with them. I’m sure they will allow you to cancel without issue. Also, don’t worry about them discussing it offsite. Few people seek outside resources to get reviews.

John1080
Level 10
Westcliffe, CO

@Grande-Hot-Springs0 Can you find some other excuse to deny the request? Maybe they're trying to bring a pet, or maybe too many people for such a small room?