Want a really good laugh?

Suzanne302
Level 10
Wilmington, NC

Want a really good laugh?

Check your "Progress" tab. (but DON'T panic, it's a glitch!!)

I currently have a 1-star average, I've canceled 94 reservations this year, and I have an 11700% response rate! Woohoo!

18 Replies 18
Bryan10
Level 10
Feltham, United Kingdom

Looks like its back to normal now, phew! 

@Bryan10 Mine is still showing crazy numbers! You must be lucky and not affected!

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

Mine is still crazy! - "3 listings need your attention!" - Overall rating: 0.6,0.6 & 1.0. Cancellations: 62,21, 50/Yr, Accepted reservations: 0% (I'm on IB & it was 100% yesterday!)

- This could be most distressing for new users who don't understand the capricious one's little ways! 😉

Jennifer1421
Level 10
Peterborough, Canada

Hahaha! @Suzanne302 

Yep - I have a 0.9 star rating at the mo', and I've cancelled 117 reservations, which I guess would make sense, as I seem to have accepted 600% of reservation requests. Wow! That's some serious wonkiness!!

Kath9
Level 10
Albany, Australia

@Suzanne302uh oh. My overall rating is 0.8 and I've cancelled 144 bookings this year. BUT on the plus side, my response rate is 15,600% and I've accepted 200% of my reservations. Geez, I thought it was harder work than usual! 

@Kath9 Quite an impressive response rate! You must respond before they even inquire! LOL

Dimitar27
Level 10
Sofia, Bulgaria

I don't have "Progress" any more. It's "Performance" now.

It's good, that I don't pay attention to this. Some crazy numbers inside...

Ann489
Level 10
Boise, ID

Same here.  It says I canceled 75 reservations!  But at least I have a great response rate of 10500%!   

Thanks for the good laugh, Airbnb!   When are these "geniuses"  going to get it together?!  This is honestly beyond ridiculous!

Howard42
Level 5
Hilliard, OH

Ha ha, I just noticed that, and for me it is not back to normal.  I have 195 cancellations and a 1 star rating, guess I lost my superhost.

Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Suzanne302 I have a 19,700% response rate! I've been responding to guests who once thought about using Airbnb back in 2014 and have since long forgotten about it.

Unfortunately, I've also cancelled 148 reservations this year, so they're all going to be disappointed, but what can you do?

Linda-And-Richard0
Level 10
San Antonio, TX

As of two days ago, my views have gone to zero.  Entire 3 year history is zero.  Afraid to look at the rest of Progress.  You can always count of Airbnb updates to screw up  something!!

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

@Suzanne302 , It’s still crying wolf in my stats! 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

If one weren't an Airbnb user and someone told you that a billion dollar international company with millions of users has at least one major tech gltch a week on their app or desktop website, you'd assume they were joking.

The app is hopelessly lost in time...Don't log out. Probably it will be impossible to login back.