Wanted to share some good news~

Wanted to share some good news~

Hello fellow hosts~! I just wanted to share the good news that with the recent change to the criteria Henry and I were able to get super host status~! 

Henry is over the moon - he's the one that does most of the heavy lifting so he's more thrilled than I am. I totally get it 🙂 

(Finally!!! Recognition for Henry's hard work doing all the cleaning and laundry ~~~~ All I do is talk.) 

Althought we've never met in person I feel like I have a strong personal connection with so many hosts here. So naturally you were the first people I wanted to share my good news with, and I want to extend a personal thank you to everyone for the support, advice, interesting banter, various perspectives and laughs that you all shared with me during my 2 years as a host. 

@Lizzie @Quincy @Sarah @Rachel@Cathie@Branka & Silvia @Huma @Paul @Lawrene @Rebecca @John @Ute 

And all the hosts I wasn't able to tag...... tagging people on a new post.......this is harder than I thought. omg~

KakaoTalk_20190112_011342030.jpgKakaoTalk_20190112_010805645.jpg

Since winter is our low season Henry and I will be leaving to go on a much deserved vacation soon....somewhere warm and sunny to avoid the cold Korean winter so I may not be around the CC as often as I usually am for the next week or two. Henry says I'm totally obssessed with the CC and that we should forget about hosting all together during our vacation, except to check for inquiries/booking requests twice a day 🙂 We'll see how it goes~

Cheers to you all~! I'll let you know when I'm back~~~ 

- Jess

37 Replies 37
Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Jessica-and-Henry0 so happy for you, this is truly deserved 

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Jessica-and-Henry0 Hooray! Of course you should be SH!!

Good job on this ABB

Happy Holidays!

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Jessica-and-Henry0  Great news, congratulations!

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Yay! @Jessica-and-Henry0 obviously so well deserved. Look at you with your sparkling 5.0 rating!

Wishing you a lovely relaxing time in the sunshine and look foward to chatting when you're back.

xx

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Congratulations @Jessica-and-Henry0. Really it is so good news. I hope for you a good vacation. With best wishes. 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Jessica-and-Henry0,

Welcome to the family of superhosts !

Emiel

Cor3
Level 10
Langerak, South Holland, Netherlands

Hi @Jessica-and-Henry0,

Congratulations! Very positive - this new recognition by Airbnb!

290 days, Wow! I only wished, I could achieve the same 😄

Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Congratulations @Jessica-and-Henry0 and wish you a great holiday! 🙂 

Marguerite23
Level 4
London, United Kingdom

Jessica and Henry, congratulations and Happy New Year to all. 

Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

@Jessica-and-Henry0 \( ^.^ )/ Congratulations! You definitely deserves this title. For a holidays how about Chiang Mai 🙂

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Congrats.

Good vaction!

Donald28
Level 10
Lithia Springs, GA

Prior to this most recent quarter, I had been a superhost for seven quarters. Then, this most recent quarter evaluation airbnb congratualtes me for being a superhost for 4 quarters. Im baffled by that. It should have been 8 quarters... or 2 years. I've never not been a superhost since starting in 3/17. 

Hi @Donald28 🙂

I think it could be because every 4 quarters we are rewarded with a 100 dollar travel coupon. I have been a superhost for 18 quarters now and every time I have a new "4 quarter in a row" and I earn the travelcoupon they write "that I now have been a superhost for 4 quarters in a row" Does it make sense? They are refering to the travelcoupon and what you have accomplished and not the total lenghts you have been a superhost. Best, Sandra

Donald28
Level 10
Lithia Springs, GA

You only get $100 per year?! I think I get $100 per quarter but too bad the $100 travel coupon expires if you dont use it right away. 

@Donald28 Superhosts get a 100 dollar coupon but not every quarter every 4 quarter/ones a year. The message you got was an automated one we all get every 4th quarter. You get rated every 3rd month but only get the coupon when you have been a superhost 4 qarters in a row.