What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, I'm a new host and I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion on dealing with odors that are left behind from guests. I've had a string of one nighters and am finding it challending to make the space fresh for the next guest. Note that I change... Latest reply by Ange2
    Wheres the line where ignorance becomes forgiveable and dishonesty is overlooked for civility? A guest made a request for the morning of to stay with me for a week and rent my full home. I had already gone into work so i messaged the gentleman some basi... Latest reply by Andrea9
    i started a search of my own listing but it doesnt show up...my listing is active,in fact, i will be having my first booking in two days.. why does my listing not appear in searches in the area? i zzomed into our building and still its not there..
    Learn how to deal with the non-ideal Airbnb guest without creating enemies, crying tears of frustration, or going to jail in this FREE, 1-hour online class. The bedroom is flawless. You can see your reflection on your kitchen floor.Your linens are ironed ...
    • July 2016 Webinar - Difficult Guest WebinarJam.png
    Hi All, I'm here in Philadelphia and we're hosting a national event, the Democratic National Convention. Security is of course on high alert and all is going well so far. But, I'm updating my house notes. A couple of guests have suggested I get a TV for k... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    Hello. I have two rooms for rent. My guests checked in in Room 1 today and asked to move to Room 2 which is a bit more expensive. I have other guests there untill tomorrow so we agreed on moving them in the Room 2 tomorrow after the current guests leave. ...
    I have $250 per night as the posted rate. I just got a request for booking but the rate AirBnB has quoted in the request is $215. Any idea what's going on? Latest reply by Cathy4