What Hosts are saying

I have $250 per night as the posted rate. I just got a request for booking but the rate AirBnB has quoted in the request is $215. Any idea what's going on? Latest reply by Cathy4
    I require a drivers license to be posted as a verification. Is that truly necessary if the guest has a nmber of other verifications listed? Any input would be helpful. Thanks Latest reply by Melanie58
    Hello Community, After a year of hosting off and on, so many wonderful guests, and only good experiences, I welcomed my last airbnb guest into my home last weekend. My partner is moving in next week, so this will be the end of hosting for me. Of course, m... Latest reply by Dawn33
    I charge £100 per night before airbnb take their fee but recently they are removing £1 from each booking before fees?? Latest reply by Leonie3
    Hi I received an email informing me to claim my Airbnb payment from PayPal. I have never used paypal before. Airbnb says my account email is as follows: PayPal Defaultxndziba@gmail.com (USD) However when I select "forgot password" on airbnb I receive a ... Latest reply by Mike77
    I have a confirmed guest (we have been messaging for 5 days and he gave me the conf #. It is not showing as a listing under my guests that will be coming. I tried to block the dates by clicking the box under his pre-approval, but that did not work becau... Latest reply by Clare0