What Hosts are saying

Hello friends!I am almost new host on Airbnb and I have one small problem - I had a reservation, it was payed and guests came yesterday to my apartment. That reservation was calculated in my earnings in July. Today that reservation dissappered from my ear... Latest reply by Allison2
    Hi Im not sure how to adjust the price of a single room use as well as the whole apartment.My place has 3 bedrooms so happy to rent single or double when im here as well as the whole place if needed....any help with how to make this clear on the site woul... Latest reply by Mike77
    We've been burned a few times because of bad expectations, i.e. guests complained about things which were clearly laid out in the listing (like the fact that we have dogs), and gave low reviews because of it. My question is, is there an easy way to view a... Latest reply by Melanie58
    Hi there, When attempting to add a payment method the following error message was received. Reference #97.adc2c5ad.1469623602.972d176 Many thanks
    recently i lost the title of super host because i need to cancel one of the booking. this is because the owner took back the unit for good and i have no choice. my enquiries and bookings dropped tremendously (like 3-4 times lesser), i am not sure is it be... Latest reply by Sandra126
    Up until early this year, we always received emails from Airbnb about enquiries. SInce then; nothing. I have spoken at length with Airbnb but nobody seems to be able to solve the problem.Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks.Chris Latest reply by Ash-and-Dasha0
    Hi there everyone,One of my friends/fellow vacation rental owners just switched to VRBO because of the difficulties surrounding Airbnb's holiday pricing vs. weekend pricing. I just received a reservation request for Labor Day weekend and noticed that my n... Latest reply by Mike77
    Hello,Airbnb used to only provide the listing's address to only confirmed guests. Is this still true? I saw a message in the Location section today that the address is used by guests for searching the listings? I'd rather not have public viewing my addre... Latest reply by Nikki3