What Hosts are saying

I contacted support this week following the sudden death of a close family member. I needed help to cancel a two night booking which clashed with the funeral. I am based on the west of Ireland and needed to travel to the UK for it. I was told that in or... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hello, I have the weirdest problem. I have a lady in her 60s who booked my entore house (4 bd) for 1 day in July. Now, I list the same house on vrbo as well to get more business. Usually I have the listings synced, but I was having a bit of a problem with... Latest reply by Adriana100
    I've noticed that now you have to add an explanation when declining a request. It wasn't the case back in October 2016 I guess.Yet, a potential guest can send you a reservation request without any message. I just find it very annoying. I keep rejecting th... Latest reply by Virginia225
    Guess I'm late to the party here, but why on earth was this not ANNOUNCED to the hosts on the platform? @Lizzie - why wasn't it posted here as an "Airbnb Update?" For many of you who were dismayed by the cut in customer service, the acquisition of prof... Latest reply by Cormac0
    I have recently been receiving booking requests for one person when the guest is clearly coming with someone else, in these circumstances I ask them to cancel the request and make another for the correct number of people however sometimes due to time diff... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Dear community , I wanted to know if others are also encountering this wierd procedure with Payoneer when trying to do a simple thing of adding a bank account for payout. Our account is a company bank account, I have already tried to explain to them agai...
    I have serveral listings. Over 200+ reviews almost all 5 stars. after 2 years.At first my stars where low. But now as you can see all reviews are amazing!But mathamatically I cant raise my star point to superhost! Even if all I ever get is 5 stars from no... Latest reply by Yani4
    Hi hosts, I had a booking request from a brand new guest (literally just created their account) therefore had no reviews and no profile photo. I sent a couple of really polite messages back and forth explaining that I am new to hosting and that I have nev... Latest reply by Suzanne302
    As a host in New Orleans, I have had my share of guests who have gotten drunk while out on Bourbon Street and come back to the rental in need of serious help and attention. It's never been much of a problem though. Tonight, however, is the first time that... Latest reply by Cormac0