What Hosts are saying

I need to contact someone from AirBnB corporate about outstanding federal taxes that AirBnB has not paid out & I am now being levied for. I NEED SOMEONE FROM AIRBNB TO CONTACT ME ASAP or can someone provide me with a way to contact them since they make is... Latest reply by David126
    Does anyone know how close to check-in time a guest can request a change in the dates of the reservation? Does it line up with the hosts' cancellation policy, or is it totally different? If a guest can ask for a change in dates (due to rain, for example... Latest reply by David126
    My guest who is a student, has booked a reservation for 4 nights. She comes in town for a game with her team. After the first night, she messages me that she has changed her mind and wants to stay for 2 nights, instead of 4. She says she wants to go to... Latest reply by Mike77
    I run an AIRBNB in San Francisco, living in Philadelphia. Things have been going well for years. Lately I am having trouble with my meet and greet / emergency service. My contactperson at the service went on vacation for two weeks. She encouraged me befo... Latest reply by Pauline44
    A guest cancelled her reservation within a short time of her booking. Her money was refunded. The problem is my calender is still blocked stopping others from creating a reservation. Airbnb should have unblocked it but they haven't. How do I contact them?... Latest reply by Mike77
    the tooltip for the breakfast amenity is somewhat vague. Does it mean we have to provide food or cook meals for them? We currently have a common grocery list with food/snacks for guests to partake of, to eat/cook a meal themselves. Generally, we do not co... Latest reply by Des3
    Is there anyone home in ABB, I have tried terminating my account several times. But the requests for rental keep coming in. I have tried sending them an e-mail but with no reply. Does anyone know how get my account off this site. Thank You. Latest reply by Mike77
    Sorry to say, this has been a problam for over a year that Airbnb is not been able to fix? Please read below: A Host who has multiple listings (even if 2 rooms in their home) will be penalized by having their "Superhost status badge" that they work so h... Latest reply by Sandra126