What makes your guests so special?

Baker1
Level 1
Knoxville, TN

What makes your guests so special?

Hi Airbnb Hosting Community,

My name is Baker *** and I am a senior at the University of Tennessee. I have been a Host for close to 8 months now and have had nothing but fantastic host-guest interactions. I am curious if other hosts are experiencing the same thing and what you/your listing is doing for the guest? I have decided to conduct a survey for my senior thesis project based on host to guest interactions.  I would really appreciate your feedback on this. It should only take about 5 minutes and will put me one step closer to graduation:) Thanks Hosting community!  

https://utk.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0Swz8Wij3BfQk5L

**[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

2 Replies 2
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Baker1 

I'm really pleased its all sunshine and roses for you, I hope it continues forever, stick around, read the posts and learn all about the wounderfull world of airbnb. You could spend days reading how wounderfull it is being a host with a bad guest.

Very few hosts come onto the forum to tell us they have great guests and are making lots of money.

I've guests in at the moment that I could quite happily strangle,  but tomorrows another day and another family, keep smiling 🙂

Thanks for the response, Jeff! Let's hope good guests keep finding my listing and yours!