You’re a funny BOT! Not....

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

You’re a funny BOT! Not....

Just a quick retort to the abstract BOT in our lives.

Dear BOT.

Let me do my job, and go bug someone else!

Not really....

Just please don’t bother anyone........

I know you are wrong, so you don’t  scare me.... Red font exclamation  marks are not impressive, nor the made up stats you attribute to me....

But there are hosts out there who are new to Airbnb and are more easily intimidated; so on their behalf I say “Back off BOT”. Be gone... Be good!

Use your powers to reward and compliment rather than scare monger... 

Choose the force BOT.. see the light! 💐

D12716E0-D551-4664-B589-3A904584002A.jpeg6AB786B3-9615-443B-B086-D351475DE516.jpeg9429CDD0-5319-4194-AB3F-A59C5A7F313F.jpeg

15 Replies 15
Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Also BOT,

If my calendar dates are blocked... there’s probably a very good reason for this, like travelling interstate for a grandchild’s christening. 

If my prices are too high... so be it! 

🙂

BB978865-D25B-4D1E-AB39-F1ABC5BEA2C0.jpeg

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Cathie19 

"what to work on" ==> Bad Bot  :>)

Also called Artificial Intelligence, there is a lot to learn for this BB before it is an AB (Adult Bot)

Totally agree with you @Emiel1. We can laugh, but a newer host without confidence could get shattered by this artificial intelligence, so I thought I’d make light of it. It needs to do some time out in the corner! Lol.

Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
Level 10
Kendal, United Kingdom

@Cathie19 

Response Rate 1500% ?  Are you sending replies to guests who have not even enquired yet?

Hi @Ian-And-Anne-Marie0 , maybe I am? No wonder I woke up so tired this morning! Lol....

I reckon I must have the same problem. I'm working at least twice as hard as you sending out replies faster than I receive them and its effortless ! My stats say I hate guests too ! I've cancelled every single one of them.  I hope this isn't some scam to reclaim booking income ?!

TISH.jpg

@Ian-And-Anne-Marie0 

May I just say:

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......

😁😁👍🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😄😃😆😅😅😅😅😅😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😇😇😇😇

@Ian-And-Anne-Marie0 My gush. All you numbers are better than mine.

My overall rating is 0.9, Cancellation is 4/yr, Accepted reservations are 0%, and response rate is 1200%.

@Alice595  You simply must try harder! Although you do seem to have cancelled reservations you didn’t even have !  Well done !

😂😂😂

@Ian-And-Anne-Marie0 We had the same issue (sorry, no screen cap) but different figures. Once I took a look at our actual reviews I dismissed the disparity and chalked it up to Airbnb bugginess. Sure enough the following day all was back to normal.

@Cathie19 We got the same error today:( Spooky bot! 

@Laura-and-Jesse0 

I think Spooky BOT is secretly squiffy! Too much ram or juice giving him, or maybe her, too much s

Dutch courage, without the intelligence.... 

Maybe, a bit skewiff! 

Dimitar27
Level 10
Sofia, Bulgaria

I think you scared that BOT.

Everything is back to normal here.

Ahh @Dimitar27 , we can only hope.......

🙂