What Hosts are saying

A friend is managing my listing in my absence, and I'm wondering what others pay for that service? Obviously I'll give her the cleaning fee I charge, and I'm thinking I would give her a percentage of the rent I charge. What feels fair? She's really doing ... Latest reply by Karyo0
    When I do a search for my listing it is displaying the incorrect price. I have been wondering why I have been getting no click throughs or enquiries and believe this could be the case. When I enter one night - which should be $70 a night it comes up at $... Latest reply by Jay42
    Hi all!A guest reserved and then cancelled due to price. We came to an agreement. She has now reserved again, and I want to make a special offer but seem unable to at this stage... there's no special offer to click on anywhere! Shall I accept, then immedi... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    I have a question about reservations. I had someone who inquired about booking on the 4th for one night. I accepted the request. A day later someone else inquired about booking from the 7th until the end of August. A day later the person who was originall... Latest reply by Andrew90
    Can you please advise on what to do. I made and automatic reservation but never got a reply from the host. The reservation went through, I paid for it and today I'm supposed to get in the house and still haven't heard anything from the host. What can I do... Latest reply by Andrew90
    Hey, this might sound weird but, in light of recent events I'm wondering if anyone else is having doubts about travelling to the U.S. for the AirBnB open this year? We're fairly new airbnb hosts (have been doing it for a year) with two properties and wou... Latest reply by Roger17
    Hi Alldoes anyone knows how to set the paypal here , it seems like does not accepted when i try to change the payment methodthanks a lot Latest reply by Tulio0
    Now I have someone called Victoria who tells me to Twitter. I don't Twitter but I am liable for a house and no one talks to me or gives a **bleep**. Sorry if you find it irritating. Latest reply by Helga0
    Hello, I have someone who inquired for a three week stay. He would like to discuss on the phone more about the listing (and I also suggested visiting before booking also, since he is somewhat local), but Airbnb removes all phone numbers before booking. I ... Latest reply by Michelle140