What Hosts are saying

We don't currently see our condo (https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/893737?preview) in search listings, except in cases when we put dates in. Our "stats" say that our posting has been viewed 2-5 times this month (which seems very low). We've called AirBnB cus... Latest reply by Mike77
    Hi everyone! I've been hosting for about a year now, and have never encountered something like this. I need advice. A woman instant-booked my room and included that there would be three additional guests with her. No names or anything. I prepared addition... Latest reply by Dawn33
    Why doesen't Airbnb link to the renters Facebook site so we can see who we are renting to? The potential renter could even allow or disallow viewing of their pages. Latest reply by Jennifer100
    Hi, I am hosting some people and the departure time is noon and now it 5pm and I cannot get in touch with them to get their things from the apartment in order to prepare it for my next guest. Obviously I would like to charge them for an extra day. I have ... Latest reply by Jennifer100
    According to the policy for a guest's cancellation of a long term lease, it states: "Canceling long-term reservationsIf a guest cancels a long-term reservation before the check-in date, the first scheduled payment is paid to the host in full, and the gues...
    Hi. I had a guest who intruded into my room the morning after his first night, waking me up kneeling at my bedside. It took 4 requests for him to leave my room before he did. I asked Air bnb to contact him to remind him of guests conduct to their hosts, a... Latest reply by Jennifer100
    I have just had a guest book automatically into one of my properties without a refferal to myself first ?I have not changed anything on the account so how can this happen Latest reply by Rebecca-And-Raymond0
    Hi unfortunately we had a death in the family this week and i was so pre occupied that i ignored my 2017 air b&b calendar and somebody booked a month and i had to cancel this...but air B&B have blocked my whole month for 2017 so i cannot get bookings that... Latest reply by Victoria57