What Hosts are saying

Does anybody know how to set a rate for one additional guest and then set another rate for each additional guest after the one additional? In ohter words, the site allows you to post a rate for each night, then allows you to set a rate for each additiona... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    I am having trouble - real trouble!- loading 2 new rooms I want to rent out....anyone having the same problem - the site just hangs every time I try to post the new room! Its exhausting and tedious ....any suggestions on what to do?Hey Air b&B techies - a... Latest reply by Robert142
    Hello, I need tech support regarding AirBnB's app. It is very hard to find help with AirBnB, as I'm sure you know if yo've also made your way to this forum. 1) I rely on my cell phone to show me when there's interest in my suite. Unfortunately, AirBnB doe... Latest reply by Tulio0
    Hi there,I would appreciate very much if someone could help me with an answer.I've listed a room in a hostel on Airbnb. The room is shared and has a common bathroom on the floor. I've put prices per bed and not per room. Now 1 guest made a reservation and... Latest reply by Ivana18
    Hi,I recived less money that i have expected,because airbnb sent to me 2 time money instead of 1 time,and that was 1 amount,guest took just one night.Because of that my bank and coresponding bank took fees two times instead of one time for same payment,an...
    Hi,I recived less money that i have expected,because airbnb sent to me 2 time money instead of 1 time,and that was 1 amount,guest took just one night.Because of that my bank and coresponding bank took fees two times instead of one time for same payment,an...
    When I search Airbnb in my area I am listed number 32 in the search results. Most of the other listings are 50km and more further away, but appear before mine. What is the reason for this? My booking are down to a trickle. Latest reply by Clare0