What Hosts are saying

Hi Everyone, Are you looking for an exceptional cleaner. Based In North London and offer check-out cleaner services 7 days a week. Feel free to contact me. Thanks Latest reply by Fabio383
    Helloguest messaged last night saying he'd just booked but hadn't had a confirmation email? Also could he have a late check out please. He's due to arrive today for two nights.I said yes to the late check out and that I don't have instant book on and hasn... Latest reply by Kathie21
    Hello! People booked for one week at our place. They spent a few nights and then this morning they canceled the stay.At 8.34 I received the airbnb email.However, they don't want to leave the place immediately. They say they take shower, pack their stuffs ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi all, I've been hosting since June of last year, and have nothing but great experiences. Currently however I got a young man who booked a party of three, then asked to add a fourth. They have been coming and going at all hours, slamming doors, talking l... Latest reply by Margo12
    hi.. gang.. I live in Bali after I grow up in different country for many years.. I thought my country poverty level can be change a bit by the culture of TIP-ing culture like it applied in NYC.. the different is not fully backed up by the governmont.. I ... Latest reply by Kathie21