What Hosts are saying

if I told, I had a guest who trash yur place with use condoms on the wall.. and broken glass on your pool, while the bike rental complain cause they did not want to pay the damage from their bike rental excident that was seen by one of my staff.. what wou... Latest reply by David126
    I have an AirBNB in Portsmouth NH and I'm looking for someone who is experienced with cleaning and has a flexible schedule where they can clean during weekdays/weekends. Preferable stay at home Moms/Dads looking for some extra cash in exchange for helpin... Latest reply by Mary995
    Hello, I'm a new host and I would like to know what to do if 4 people come instead of 1. i understand that there is a world cup and people come with friends but they just didn't mention the fact that there will be more persones. Actually it brings some... Latest reply by Paul154
    We just listed on flat last week. We have our first guest arriving in 2 weeks time. When are we supposed to send the guest the exact location of the flat and details on how to check in etc. For check in/out we are going to use Keynest. So all we need to d... Latest reply by Dal4