What Hosts are saying

I co-host for multiple units and I notice that everytime a guest extends (and I accept the extension) the previous amount to be earned disappears and the new amount reflected is just the earning during the extended date. Anyone else experienced this? I p...
    Hi Everyone. Sorry to ask a silly question....can I tick that I supply a table or desk for business laptop when all I have is the dining table and a breakfast bar, or do I have to supply a desk? After all, a dining table is a table isn't it?? I do have a... Latest reply by Cathie19
    Hi all,i am new to bnb.A guest has booked to stay at my place for a few days. I received a confirmation message and talked with the guest. I just noticed a "booking code"....Do i have to do something else to confirm the booking? What is this "booking code... Latest reply by George393
    Hi everyone, A few weeks ago I received a reservation for the month of August and asked if I could reserve the following week as well. The guest asked for a discount for the period and I gave him one as the booking suited me at the time. Today I received ... Latest reply by Gillian19
    The background: When we first heard that bedsheets, towels, toilet paper, and soap would be mandatory essentials, some of us freaked out a little, especially the beach house and mountain cabin hosts in certain areas where for decades guests have understoo... Latest reply by Charlie148
    Soap Aid sends critical soap to communities facing major hygiene challenges https://soapaid.org ♥︎
    Does anyone have a place to send slightly used bars of soap? This may sound trite, but I live in a rural area, compost and recycle carefully and, we take our trash to the dump and I do not wish to add soap to the ground water. I understand that there are... Latest reply by Amanda382
    Hello, People! I want to rent out a flat in Hamburg (my property) on daily basis. but have heard that there are restrictions, that not everybody can do it. Please help to find out if i am allowed or not to rent out my flat on daily basis? Thank you! Yuliy... Latest reply by Fabiola75