What Hosts are saying

If I search in currency EUR or in domestic currency (HRK), my listing is allways shown with conversion currency applied. Any other listing nearby (in same city) doesn't have conversion fee applied. How is this possible? Beacuse of that, my listing is less...
    Hi, yesterday 10 guests from moldova came to my house for holiday's. The first impression was not so positive because they were rude and their behavior in the house was not so civilized...!I explained to them some basics things about the house and the pla... Latest reply by Mala0
    I own a house in Spain which is let. I wanted to visit my house to inspect and looked for a local property to stay for a weekend. Wasn't I lucky to find my house was available on AirBnb. I contacted Air Bnb who said that they would not take the posting do... Latest reply by Linda108
    I worry about the Age of my guests, I have been contacted by several, what seem to be kids. When I inquire about age, they immediately say that they have found other accomadations. Also, the verification of the other guests, not verified through Airbnb.... Latest reply by Fidelis0
    I am not sure how to deal with this... We have a guy and his son staying with us now for a week... They are from out of town but only a 4-5 hour drive away. They asked if they could use the laundry services and we of course said yes. However, they have on... Latest reply by Linda108
    Morning all hosts;)I feel a little uneasy about a partner with a profile booking for their partner. The person booking did not make use of my accommodation, only the partner did. Although all went well this time around, I'm concerned about future reservat... Latest reply by Linda108
    I had a guest recently that stayed for just two nights. She rated me VERY poorly for cleanliness, which I frankly just dont understand. Only two stars. The place is very tidy, and clean. It is cleaned professionally weekly, and I do a quick clean before a... Latest reply by Rod11
    I've had a guest for a week now. He is in the bathroom with running hot water for 2 hours twice a day. When he cooks in the kitchen he takes 30min alone to washes his pot and plate separtely before and after cooking. He goes to the toilet so many times a ... Latest reply by Teri--And-Aaron-0
    I have pre-approved a booking request which was set as instant booking, but guest made enquiry so pre-approved. The guest is keen to book. I have pre-approved but they are unable to confirm siting "problem with server". Any ideas? I have had no issues i... Latest reply by Lucy-and-Loic0