What Hosts are saying

I once had three American girls visiting India for the first time staying with me for 4 nights. I just cannot get over how they looked when they arrived home from the airport .... shocked, scared, worried and shaken up!!! Let me explain why ..... While ... Latest reply by Helen3
    • My American Dolls!! :)
    There was this young Indian couple who came in from UK. Their check in time was 8am but as the flight came in late they reached home at 12noon. I presumed they had finished breakfast by then but still went on to ask if they wished to eat something. The la...
    I once had a Scotish Yogi who stayed with me for close to 20days. After she settled down the first day I could get this lovely scented smell of incense (agarbathi) from her room. Out of pure curiosity I went to check and was quiet fascinated to see how sh... Latest reply by Veena3
    • My spiritual Scottish friend!! :)
    Just wondering if anyone else has been having probems as a host when it comes to reviews?I have had three guests leave my airbnb and have not been able to leave a review for them so that they in turn can review me. Obviously as a result this means that my... Latest reply by Ange2
    Hi guys, does anybody know if the Pyoneer card can be issued to me as a host by AirBnb, location is Bulgaria? Thank you
    I have just had a guest leave who filled the washer and then dryer with sand. I mean a whole lot of sand, so much that our cleaners haven't (in their 25+ years) seen anything like it. They vacuumed it out, but every time you wash now things come out cover... Latest reply by Raffaele-and-Astrid0
    I'm really struggling with something that should be very simple. How can I view my hosting Callander in my iPhone? I've synced it with my web gmail account fine, but I can't get this to show on my iPhone? Any ideas. Thank you. Latest reply by Raffaele-and-Astrid0