What Hosts are saying

Hello, I have had a guest, who wanted to move a date by one day, unfortunatelly I have had no availability. He did not want a refund, that I offered him, he arrived a day later to the town and stayed elsewhere.He posted a review about that other place und... Latest reply by Maty2
    Hi! I noticed that on some people's listings, they created their own house rules rather than using the house rules that are pre-programmed. I would like to do this as well. However, I can't figure out how. The house rules make me check Yes or No to sp... Latest reply by Helen82
    Hi, a man recently asked me to stay here for 5 days but he wants to see the house before these days and let me a telephone number to contact him (hidden by airbnb). I don't know if I should trust him.(He has no reviews) Latest reply by Helen82
    I own a house and it's listed on Airbnb by my tenant who has now left. Is there anyone at Airbnb who will remove my house since they tell me by e mail the tenant has to do it.Am I asking too much?
    How do you contact anyone in AirBnb to remove your property if someone else has listed it?
    I own a house in Spain which is let. I wanted to visit my house to inspect and looked for a local property to stay for a weekend. Wasn't I lucky to find my house was available on AirBnb. I contacted Air Bnb who said that they would not take the posting do...
    I had to cancel a guest because I had renovations to do in the appartment. The appartment has now been fixed but I am unable to put the dates available again Latest reply by David126
    I had a guest check in yesterday. I was wondering why the money has not been transferred to my Paypal Acct yet. Is there a reason for the delay? Latest reply by Leslie41