What Hosts are saying

Hi there! Looking for a way to turn "on" promotional pricing / offer for specific nights. I have seen a little box on other listings that states "book in the next xx hours and recieve 10% off" etc. I can only locate discounts in the pricing section for WE... Latest reply by Larry339
    Can anyone help me determine if I have rented my house out for 14 days? Seems like a silly question, but I have several weekend rentals where a person checks in on Friday and checks out Sunday. I have rented my house out for 14 nights total, but if I coun... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I was signed up as a team member with full access but I cannot see the calendar. It is saying I do not have any listings, yet when I go to listings there are 4 active listings. Airbnb support is useless and try blaming it on me using iGMS as a management ... Latest reply by John-Joleen0
    We hosted a short 2 day stay starting 01/26 (for those of you following along, that's just under 7 months from the time of this posting). In June, we did a regular checkup on our books and noticed we never got paid for that reservation. We contacted Airbn... Latest reply by Lynda120
    I just got the feature option on my account that offered to show prices to guests that already include the service fees. The wording and comparison of current service fees to new service fees said that in the old model, hosts pay 3%, and guests are charge... Latest reply by Matthew50
    • AirbnbNewServiceFees.jpg
    People reserved out house for 6 nights. When they arrived thay came into the house and spent there one minute, Then she called me and said that house smells with something like mold or moisture or dogs. We have never had any pets in the house and owner cl... Latest reply by Helen3
    We have been hosting for several years and just like many other hosts we have noted that younger guests are more headaches then it is worth. So we have included in our house rules that we have a minimum age of 25 yrs old. AirBNB "Help Pages" states that V... Latest reply by Carol411