What Hosts are saying

Hello everybody, At this time of year there are many celebrations that take place, either for religious reasons or because we're ringing in a New Year. It's time to reunite with loved ones which often entails a series of various traditions that are ve... Latest reply by Aulden1
    • foodfamily.png
    Hi everyone,My girlfriend and I are facing a real dilemna here, as we've been looking for a good property to start our Airbnb business, and we may just have found the right place;The flat is gorgeous, pretty much all is recently renovated, the building it... Latest reply by Rick3145
    Hello all, I am curious the experience any of the new AirBnb Plus hosts are having with this new designation. Have you seen any increase in bookings? Was it complicated? Do you feel it was necesary? Latest reply by Ken-And-Kea0
    Hey there, I started a Facebook group (book of faces.... in case Airbnb blocks the reference to the external website). It’s titled AIRBNB Hosts of Hampton Roads. Search and you should find it! I am trying to create an easier forum to connect, share resour... Latest reply by Linda513