What Hosts are saying

I just have a question. Does every host has the same problem as I? The towels, get stolen, stains. ruin. Any suggestions? Tks Latest reply by Loni56
    Hosts with security cameras - Have you ever had a guest complain that you have a camera? I am thinking of installing a Ring doorbell/security camera on the front door (that is the only entrance for guests). This would be fully disclosed to guests prior t... Latest reply by Teresa1615
    I currently have 5 young guests staying in my apartment (one guest was added last minute despite original booking was for 4), 3 men and 2 women for 4 nights (thankfully a short stay). I have two identical listings to accomodate different types of travele... Latest reply by Kendra114
    Dear Community, Dishonest/nasty reviews are one of the nightmares of serious hosts, if not The nightmare.Since it's extremely difficult to get such a review removed (as long as it represents the author’s personal experience ...), could it be possible to a... Latest reply by Denise1309