What Hosts are saying

I am in the process of converting one of my airbnbs back to a long term listing. Anyone in the area, San Diego, LA, or OC interested in purchasing everything for a discount. The bigger benefit to me is not having to go buy everything at IKEA.
    Hello everybody, Two weeks ago we opened our new listing on a very attractive location (https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/23728507?s=51). I worked on it since August 2017. It's actually an old family house I renewed entirely solely for the purpose of Airbnb r... Latest reply by Bruna-and-Siana0
    I am not sure how to bring this to a suoervisor.i had a guest that booked my vacation home in Florida for herself ( it’s a 3 bedroom home.)just 2 weeks before her arrival date.She checked in late at 8:50pm and left at9:14. I know this as my door is electr... Latest reply by Annette190
    Hi airbnb peeps! I have a guest staying in my home for 3 more nights and I only have one bathroom. This morning I went to use it and there was "matter" on the toilet seat and on the floor, it was worse than urine... I don't want to embarrass him, he is qu... Latest reply by Matthew285
    We currently have guests staying who turned up with an extra guest and then asked if others could camp to which we said no. They didn’t like this answer and we saw a car turn up last night and didn’t leave till this morning. Although we are well within ou... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Dear Airbnb friends, We are working with Airbnb for a year and a half and are really enjoying the whole experience. We meet great people, we do our best to make our guests heppy and to satisfy all their needs, sometimer we even feel like we travel ourselv... Latest reply by Milan33
    I am fairly new to hosting on Airbnb, and so far had only good experiences.. but I can see a bad review coming up.Background: I live in the Netherlands in a university city; so far most of my guests have been millenials, all pretty much aquainted with the... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0